April 20, 2017

Stormy

It's so frustrated that I have to keep everything to myself.
The need of talking to someone is burning in my soul.

but I just can't.


I am tired of crying, inside & out.
I am tired of all the stupid dramas that people continuously create.
I am tired of all the negativity people are spreading.
I am tired of all the unsolved problems, that I can't bear to solve.
I am tired of talking to myself every single day.
I am tired of all the nightmares I had every time I tried to sleep.
I am definitely in the state of getting tired of everything.


How I wish someone can listen to me now.
How I wish someone can see me crying out loud now.
How I wish someone can hug me tight now.
How I wish.


And how I wish,
everything ended now.


Why do I feel alone? Why do I cry every single day of my new life? Why am I not happy?


Patience; the main key for now.


Hey big girl,
everything will be better, soon.
Stand still.




Love, N

No comments:

Post a Comment