May 6, 2018

Dear...

Dear love,

this “break time” we’re having me kills me every single day.
Living without you sucks; i feel empty than ever.
I couldn’t survive not hearing your voice, not knowing what you’re doing, not receiving any sweet messages from you, even it’s a simple “morning boo”.

I dreamt of you every day.
EVERY DAY.
Sleeping got me sick; i hate sleeping now.
I hate seeing you in my dreams. Cuz i terribly miss you.
And missing you, can’t get me doing anything. I can’t express it to you, cuz we’re nothing anymore?
Sigh.

Dear love,

I hope you know and always know how much did I dedicate my heart, my love towards you.
I hope you know how big my love towards you will be.
I hope you won’t break your promises this time.
This waiting game, got me dying.
But if you worth the waiting, I’ll wait for you.
No other man could replace you in my heart for now. Cuz i love you so much.

Please, come back.


Love, N

No comments:

Post a Comment